Make A Difference, Volunteer
Clinical research trials are supervised research studies of medical procedures or medications to evaluate their safety and effectiveness. Each clinical study is designed to answer specific scientific questions and to find new and better ways to help patients. For any given disease or condition, a clinical trial may:
- Establish the first effective treatment
- Establish a more effective treatment
- Establish a better tolerated treatment
- Find a new use for a currently available treatment
- Groundbreaking Research. Be one of the first participants involved in potentially ground-breaking research study that can have a profound impact on the field of medicine.
- Receive quality medical care for your condition from experts in that field. This physician care comes at no charge to you at any point in the process. In fact, all study-related evaluations, treatment and follow-up will be provided to you at NO COST.
- Healthcare insurance is NOT REQUIRED. You may even be eligible for compensation for your time and travel in the clinical study.
- You help others through Clinical Trial Participation. Not only are you becoming active in improving your own health, but you may also be enriching the health of people everywhere. You may benefit society by contributing to a better understanding of your condition, which could lead to new or improved treatments. You will help to provide information to researchers about investigational treatments that may help your condition and to millions of others.
As a participant, you play a fundamental role in the drug testing and approval process, helping others by furthering medical research.
If you would be interested in a free screening or would like additional information about clinical trials, please contact our office at 713-484-6947; send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or fill out this form!