Your Patient Rights Before Enrollment:
- Know all the information about potential benefits and risks of the trial.
- Know the plan for the study, such as how long it will last, where it will be conducted, etc.
- Know what is expected of you during the study.
- Ask any questions or voice any concerns you may have about the study.
Your Patient Rights After Enrollment:
- Decline participation or withdraw from the trial at any time without prejudice or loss of future treatment. (Participation is completely voluntary. However, you should intend on completing the trial before enrolling.)
- Ask questions at any time concerning the study drug.
- Be kept informed of any significant new finding(s) that may affect your willingness to continue participation.